Wednesday, April 13, 2011

soccer

in 2003 i played soccer in the PDL.
It was the best year of my life.

I am attempting to get as fit as I can (soccer fit) and see how far I can take myself, whether that be MLS, A league, PDL, Premiere league, or OSU intramural coed B league, I'm gonna see w hat I can do.

This is all starting with rehab to my injured right hamstring, strengthening, stretching, ART treatment.  I'm so far in about 8 grand out of my own pocket on treatment, and things are coming along slowly but surely.

Today I swam 750 yards in 14:55, I played goalie at ARC for an hour or 2, and then did my hamstring stretches and strengthening at ARC. Also situps and planks.  Tomorrow I plan to  lift weights, swim 750 yards, do all my strengthening and stuff, and if my hamstring feels good, I'll run, if it doesn't feel good i wont.

Might play volleyball just for fun, we'll see.

man it's gonna be slow, and i'm gonna hafta make sure to not over do it or play much.

No comments: