Sunday, April 17, 2011

Black Friday

So this morning I woke up and truly realized that onlnie poker sites are no longer allowing Americans to play on them, and all our funds are being frozen.  It is unclear whether any or all of the money will ever be returned to me.  In total if you include my money and money I have invested in others online, It is between $350,000 to $400,000 that may potentially be lost.  I am handling it surprisingly well and am considering moving on to other business ventures (stock market) to make multi millions, or to move LA, or las vegas, to be a live poker pro. Right now I'm keeping all options open, as I have savings to last me a few dozen years for now...

I'm in the mean time going to focus on getting my hamstring healthy, and getting more fit.  right now my body weight is 177, and I am wondering as my body fat %, i'll get it tested this weak coming up.

So I'm doing rehab well, and looking at trying out for pro soccer in prolly 18 months or so.

No comments: