Saturday, September 27, 2008

woah sunshine

so it is a sunny day!
sun woke me up layin on the floor.. i shall get a curtain.
later i will try to take pics of stuff to upload for you guys.

i played poker for about 90 minutes, made about 21k.

Now i'm gonna do laundry and hang it outside, then tidy up my room.
After that I will do yoga. I'm going running in the evening.

Today there is badminton at 5pm but I don't think I'm going.
Tomorrow there is softball game to watch at 10am.
I'm in the softball club but i dont play in the games, but watching is fun!

anyway, off to clean hou!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

patrick please post some pictures!!!

Im sure you can get a camera somewhere

Sailboats

Unknown said...

dearest patrick,

the thought of you running in japan without good shoes has been bothering me.

would you like me to mail you your new balances that you have waiting for you in my living room (under my piano)?

love,
Elizabeth
ElizabethP@mercyforanimals.org