Wednesday, September 24, 2008

in Tokyo

I came to Tokyo on short notice.
A friend needed me to be there for them, and here I am.

I originaly bought a ticket for 2 weeks, and would return the day before classes started in CBUS so that I could finish my pre-med for med school.

It l ooks like those plans will be put on hold for a while.

For now I will be getting an apartment in Tokyo and concentrating on a few things.

Helping my friend enjoy life.
Running/Swimming.
Raw vegan food.
learning to juggle.
Poker.
Learning Chemistry so that I can be prepared when I do have the chance to go back to school.
Yoga.
Becoming healthier as a person.

It looks like I will probably be here for several months.

I have almost no clothing (and no cold weather clothing).
I have almost no possessions.
I don't want to be a consumer.

I will be joining an organic food COOP.
I will become even healthier.
I have been running a lot lately, and will likely run the chiba half marathon, (chiba is a prefecture of tokyo area). It is 13.1 miles or 21 kilometers. I hope to do it in 105 minutes or less.

Today I am going to go trail running (basically running in the woods). Or maybe actualy just walking cus my left leg is soar from softball practice. (I kinda joined the ICU softball team). Tomorrow I should be paying my money so I can get an apartment.

Its 11am now and i'm going to go to Gruppe the organic store, and buy some fruit, and then lift weights in the ICU gym. After that I will take a shower and do some laundry in the ICU sports club house, and then go to the trail and exercise.