Friday, October 10, 2008

oh yeah

i know it's not the best idea but i have been playing on borrowed wireless.
it disconects sometimes, and has cost me aproximately 2000 dollars so far, but i'm up around 25k on the connection so *shrug*.
won like 9k yesterday and then 2k today, which was nice cus i was down pretty big, and ended up a little.

i also dumpstered : curtain, silverware, jeans
foraged: 2 oranges and 1 persimmon.

I lift weights at ICU (my former university in Tokyo). It's 2.9 miles from my apartment, so I just run there, lift weights, and run home usually.

Also tomorrow wakana is coming over. She is doing a lot better lately, I took her to blind runners of Tokyo, and she tried running, also i helped her lift weights a few times (which she asked me for). we also went dumpstering togehter.

she spends the night about every other night, cus her parents make her go home SOMETIMES.

anyway, i also remembered i want to learn ASL american sign language, and chinese. I think when I go back to school i will take chem2, bio2, and either ASL I or CHIN I.

If i start swimming i might get a triathlon bike here in tokyo and put in some miles during the winter.. i hear you can do it, it's just cold :) Also 2 friends of mine are visiting me in 2 weeks. 2 girls i met in thailand, they're super cool and we had a fun day together hangin out in bangkok.

Oh yeah, anyone who reads this and wants to visit me, feel free to come sleep on my dumpstered carpet with me. I can promise you a place to stay, electricity, and hot water :).

1 comment:

neb said...

I just bike dumpstered and am eating a ton of grapes. A guy really chewed me out for trying to take bags of yard waste from his curb. He said he wasn't done filling them yet. I said sorry. He said don't steal shit off my property - Get the hell out.