Wednesday, April 9, 2008

traveling china

i have been in beijing for some time.
i tried to find an apartment and couldn't

i met some cool people (sweedish people) and we are going to travel around china together.
shang hai, qumin, and dali.

this will be a few weeks.

after that traveing, i'm not exactly sure what i will do.

i might not right much over the next couple weeks, but rest asured i am safe and having fun.

I am learning "jienza" it's like chinese hacky sack, but played with a weighted shuttle-cock type ball. Also I am learning chinese chess (like western chess, but a little more complicated i think). and my Mandarin is improving steadily.

I basically have stopped playing poker for a couple months now, and it's really relaxing without it. I haven't played soccer yet, but I plan to soon.

ANyway i love you all and will talk to you in a few weeks.

No comments: